An effective strategy brings value to your employees, customers, and business partners while increasing their engagement with your organization. Your optimal value proposition is the intersection of this value among all three parties. Partner with Optimia Consulting to develop your optimal value proposition.
Optimia consulting will also help you identify your core values and partner with you to develop your vision statement and mission statement.
Where your organization wants to be, an aspiration of how your offerings will impact your customers, partners, and the community.
What is most important to your organization and shapes the core behavior of your employees.
A genuine, actionable statement that incorporates your values and encourages employee retention.
How do you anticipate and measure the effectiveness of your current strategy?
Optimia Consulting provides key tools that anticipate and measure your strategy’s success.
We form market research focus groups to:
- Gauge the reception of a new offering.
- Refine a potential new service or offering prior to delivery or implementation.
Focus groups: a gathering of participants with varied backgrounds and a common interest that discusses a service or product before its introduction into the market.
We design customized online surveys to measure:
- Employee satisfaction and/or student engagement across all levels in your organization.
- The strength of parent and business partner relationships.
- The benefits of your organization’s ties to key community organizations.
- Process efficiency at all levels of your organization.
- The resiliency of your organization’s reputation.
Prepare employees to successfully navigate today’s rapidly changing environment and become productive contributors.
Optimia Consulting develops custom professional development programs and enrichment workshops for your employees.
We specialize in programs and workshops for your employees that prepare them to:
- Develop and practice public speaking skills.
- Create professional business presentations.
- Confidently negotiate with customers.
- Become more financially savvy.
Optimia consulting will partner with you to develop highly customized:
- Professional development materials.
- Content for online modules.
- Instructional videos.
- Business presentations.
- Surveys for your employees, customers, and business partners.